UPDATE: The CARe PACK app is in development and just days away!
Download from the app store and have the ability to…
- Identify the location of someone in need of a CARe PACK.
- Check the location of someone in need near you.
- Receive notifications when someone is identified as having a need.
- Receive time, date, and directional information for CARe PACK pick-up and donation drop-off locations.
If you have questions or if you are having issues with your CARe PACK app, let us know here!
Have you ever been conflicted about giving a handout to someone in need on the side of the street? Have you ever wanted to help but found yourself with nothing to offer?
CARe PACK allows you to be prepared to give and to do so
without the mental debate of “should I or shouldn’t I.”
- Stock your car with pre-packed bags containing items that address basic human needs such as hunger, hygiene, and clothing accessories.
- Help someone in need quickly and without hassle while giving them hope for today and a better tomorrow.
- Donate non-perishable foods, hygiene products, and socks & gloves by setting an appointment to drop off items at our HopeLKN warehouse location.
CARe PACK pick-up and donation drop-off located at 18535 Old Statesville Rd Cornelius, NC. Contact us today to make an appointment!
Items we are accepting as donations include the following: (Note: actual CARe PACKs will contain an assortment of these items based on availability)
**TIME SAVER: You can order many of these items online and have them shipped directly to us! ORDER ONLINE TODAY HERE.
- Bottled water
- Tuna/Chicken packets (not cans) and crackers
- Granola bar or cereal bar
- Fruit or applesauce cup
- Crackers with peanut butter or cheese
- Snackbag – pretzels, chips, fruit snacks, raisins, etc
- Gift certificate to fast food
- Nail clippers
- Hand wipes
- Pack of Kleenex
- Comb or small brush
- Maxi pads
- Rain poncho
- Gloves/hat/scarf (if winter)
- Band Aids
- Info/directions to local shelters/organizations
- Encouraging/uplifting note